English Composition 121

Free Write Responses for Prompts

Prompt Free-Write

1. Although I never had any significant events that have traumatized me to the extent that long after I would need an apology to find peace, an example that I wanted to use is an apology that would be interesting to hear from a past relationship I had with someone long after everything was over. I do not think much would change in terms of my perspectives on the situation as I had already moved past the stage of thinking much about what happened. So, hearing a random apology again from that person would at the very most just remind me of what was going on before.
  2. I would want to go back to my elementary school years when I lived in Washington DC. I have the brightest memories of having fun with many friends there both during school and after school. Life was very simple then and I would find joy in many everyday things. The impact was so significant and positive that I would still recall some of the joys I had to this day. Going out after school in the nice area we lived to ride on skateboards with a group of my friends then playing video games was a great time. I always think about how my life would have been if I had never left that place in sixth grade.
  3. I would want to hear about a brother of my grandmother of my mother’s side. That generation of my family had a lot of siblings and all lived in a difficult time in the history of Ukraine. I was named after that person and although I never met him, he would always be referred sometimes whenever my relatives would talk about being motivated for gaining a great education. For the most part I know that he was one of the board of directors in a medical institute in St. Petersburg, USSR and had a lot of mystery as he had moved out to pursue his career early on from Ukraine. There are many books that he had in his household that I family valued for some reason and I never found out why. There’s a lot of mystery around that person that intrigues me.
  4. I always wanted to hear about whether the Roswell Alien event was ever true. It is a story that perhaps is used more for humor however it still holds up to this day and you sometimes wonder whether that ever really happened and what could the government be hiding.
  5. One of the greatest painters from Ukraine that I know about is I. Aivaszovskiy. Who would paint beautiful paintings of the sea and the nature it entails. His main gallery today is located in Crimea and I had moments of motivation to paint myself and try it out because of seen the extremely realistic paintings I would see from him of the sea waves and how frigates the 18th century would desperately to cross them. Whenever I would go on vacation to Crimea I would be intrigued to paint the landscapes of the mountainous region of Crimea joined right with the Black sea.

One thought on “Free Write Responses for Prompts