English Composition 121

Xhesika

Signing off! xoxo, xhesika

Hello, my name is Xhesika and these are my blog posts. These posts represent the inner workings of my mind……at least when it comes to these specific prompts. More importantly, they represent my progress from first starting this class to…

Posted in xhesika | Leave a comment

sexism in anime

I had trouble in choosing a topic for this blog post. I wanted to first focus on my reaction to other feminist and interpret that in a third wave feminist critique, since I will be focusing on that in my…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

Van Gogh who?

Posted in xhesika | Leave a comment

Blog post

If I had to plan an experiment or survey that had to do with my project, I would decide to focus on women, especially immigrant women and how they deal with daily life. Through this research I would like to…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

The hidden world of Woolf

When I wrote the first draft of my essay, I didn’t think I would ever have a project that even gets close to talking about Virginia Woolf. I have heard her name and have been…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

In class assignment – Timeline

Two events that have impacted me and relate to my essay topics are me coming to this country and me being the first person in my family to go to college. Although, these two events might seem very different, the…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

The day of a mother

Another long night of work. Another night of cleaning after people, only to wake up tomorrow and do the same thing for my family. I get home at one in the morning only to find the world around me asleep.…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

This was written in my bed

I will write my project in the same place I have written every single assignment on: my bed. When people say the word home, it is always my bed that pops into my mind. It is the place where I…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

Prompts (couldn’t think of a funny title)

Prompt 1: I struggle with this prompt, because I don’t remember any event that I am still looking for an apology. It is not that noone has ever done me wrong, it is more that i have trouble remember speici…

Posted in xhesika | 1 Comment

Making a Writer

Questions I had going through the process of choosing a prompt and writing this blog post: Can I really write seven hundred and fifty words in questions? Will she notice I spelled out the number seven hundred and fifty to…

Posted in xhesika | 2 Comments