Everything you need to know about APA can be found here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/03/
To ensure you’re prepared for an exam on APA citation style and/or submitting a paper that must be in APA style, be sure you’ve investigated the following:
- How am I supposed to FORMAT my paper in APA style?
- Formatting includes: cover page, heading, header, font size, margins, acronym usage, dealing with tables, subheadings, page numbers
- How am I supposed to cite a quote/passage that I have PARAPHRASED?
- In-text citations are required in APA for both direct quotations and paraphrases.
- What does an in-text citation look like in APA?
- (LAST NAME, YEAR of PUBLICATION, p. #). OR According to Blake (2010), “This is how you cite in APA (p. 4).
- What if I don’t know the author?
- What if I don’t know the year of publication?
- What if there’s no page #?
- What does a reference page look like in APA?
Here are some videos that might be useful as well: