English Composition 121

Ramish

Blog Post 7

Considering the feedback that you provided, I mainly need to focus on further analyzing and providing connections between affirmative action and my personal experiences.It is also brought up that I should use more examples from the past rather than more…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

Critique

Even though we all know what affirmative action is, let me give you the definition so we can hit that word count. Affirmative action is “(in the context of the allocation of resources or employment) the practice or policy of…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

They didnt even respond to my application but ok

Posted in ramish, Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Blog Post 5

It was a bit difficult to find studies related to race and its effect on the experience of college students in their school. All the good ones you had to either sign up for, or pay. So, I supposed I’ll…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

Blog Post 4

In the auto ethnography that I am writing, a topic that I discuss is affirmative action. The basic definition of what affirmative action is is “Affirmative action policies often focus on employment and education. In institutions of higher education, affirmative action refers to admission policies…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

Synthesis

When I was applying to college there was a lot of talk around things like diversity and specifically affirmative action, and while applying we were told to keep that in mind. A lot of the school I applied to were…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

Blog Post 3

For the theme of my auto-ethnography, I decided to interview my guidance counselor from high school, Mr. Hill. I asked him about the college application process since he was once part of the admission staff for a college. The conversation…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment

AM I FACING NORTH OR SOUTH, GOOGLE? MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Writing an auto-ethnography for the first time in my life. The question is, where am I going to write it? This tends to be the struggle for a lot of students, finding a place to do your assignment so you…

Posted in ramish | 2 Comments

Quick Trigger Time

The event that I would still want the apology for is from my junior year english teacher back in high school for kicking me out of the class just for laughing at something that happened and telling my guidance counselor…

Posted in ramish | 3 Comments

It’s Been 3 Years, and It’s Still Not Good

Back when I applied to Macaulay, I remember that one of the essay options was to write about something currently going on that is political. This was around the time of he 2016 presidential election and of course, this was…

Posted in ramish | 1 Comment