English Composition 121

Danielle

Blog Post 7: Reflect on Workshop or note

The general consensus from professor Wahlia is that I need to finish working out the organizational structure of my piece and analyze the different steps in the process of my assimilation into American consumerism. In regards to structure, the majority…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

Blog Prompt 6: Critique

In recent news the beloved Los Angeles rapper Nipsey Hussle was shot and killed in front of his clothing store on Sunday march 31st. The New York Times published an article focusing on how today’s “middle class” rappers who decide…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

Blog Prompt 5: Math and Science Writing

I have chosen to focus on the paper “A Study on Factors influencing on Buying Behavior of Customers” written by professors Sudarshan Pawar and Dr. Sunil Naranje of P.E.Societys Institute of Management Janata Mahavidyala and CareerDevelopment in India. This paper…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

Art Work from 3/27/19

Posted in danielle | Leave a comment

Blog Prompt 4 – Historical Writing

The growth of consumption and consumerism is an extension of the greater capitalist society in the United States, and most all of the other countries of the world. As such, I couldn’t think of a better suited historical figure to…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

Blog Post 3 – People Writing

Dear journal, It’s been a long time since I’ve done this, but now is as good a time as any to get back into writing. I’ve been so busy as usual, and time seems to have been going by in…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

In Class Post 3/11/19

I wrote that from age 5-7 I was in elementary school and excelled in my class. I was adored by all my teachers. Then from ages 8-10 while still in elementary school by friends began to change as I wanted…

Posted in danielle, Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Blog Prompt 2 – Place Writing

I imagine that I will write my project both at work and at home. At work, I have a surprising amount of time for myself, in addition to the solitude of a small office. I have the ability to bring…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment

Classwork 2/6

A man attacked people in a restaurant in Brooklyn with a hammer. My mom called me and told me she heard about it from a local news application she has on her phone. She often goes to restaurants in the…

Posted in danielle, literacynarrative | 1 Comment

Blog Prompt 1: Writing & Process

I wrote an essay as part of a final for a course I took last year. The course was about Afro Latin America/Americans, their history, and culture. We had used many different sources of information in the course, such as…

Posted in danielle | 1 Comment